Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bonsai dreams

Something is wrong somewhere with me… I have lost the Ability to dream big, the ability to think and most probably the ability to take on challenges. And I am finding hundred excuses for my failures. Finance yet nahi? Asu de… Will at least pass, marks gheun kay karayach ahhe?. MIS cha paper vaiit gela? Kay karnar ata … Rahu det… AOR kalat nahi? Asu det, Tyat kuthe career karayacha ahhe... Class madhe sarvat kami marke ale? Baki loka khup hushar ahhet, apan kuthe tyanchya competition madhe ahot. Is this inferiority complex? May be not ‘cos ithe competition cha prashnach nahi. Karan me tar prayatna pan karat nahiye.

Is it boredom? Dunno... Don’t even have the time to think about it. And even when I have, I don’t want to think about it. Or is it a lack of interest? Definately not! I enjoy the course, thoroughly. But somehow abhyaas hot nahiye. It is not ki me engineering madhe khup abhyaas karayacho. I royally wasted time there too. But at least I enjoyed it there. Ithe ratri zhopatan I don’t even try to think if I have done anything constructive through out the day, because I know I have not.

Darroz ithe department la yayacha, try to study… jamla tar theek, nahi tar kay tasa hi CGPA che vaat lagalich ahhe…


1 comment:

Unknown said...

DONT knw wats ur attitude at this pt of time however evn i realised that u were finding excuses to study hard as u hav already accepted whereas at the same time u revealed ur interest in d course!! bt this year i hope this isnt goin to b d same case coz i thnk it was ur frst yr n also u r nt used to study so much {i hope u agree} dats y.......... but nw u r at least tryng to study hard {or prtending ha ha ha ha.............},ur nw used to dat atmosphere n may b d stress as well!!! but all this is finally goin to result in sumthng productive rather EXCELLENT!!!!! WELL ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!