Friday, November 24, 2006

What is this life full of care

The beforementioned financial accounting presentation is scheduled for tomorrow. And we are back in the department working, and for a change now everyone is working and nobody is sleeping. Especially after today's financial management test where everyone was caught unawares. (I hope I atleast end up with marks in the higher half of single digits) Life has become amazingly pathetic. Every alternate day we have some or the other assignment / project / presentation / submission/ test (please, forgive me if I forgot something, I havent slept for god knows how many days...)
I wont even be able to explain our daily schedule... we ourselves dont know. We come to the department and work on whatever assignment / project..... we have to submit the next day....
The tea board and the mess are the only consistancies in life....

No comments: