Sunday, September 03, 2006

Last few days in pune

More than one month since I came to bangalore... I have actually begun to do my assignments on my own (My engineering friends will find it hard to believe... but miracles do happen). Attend all the lectures and actually stay awake through a major part of the night trying to make sense of what is taught in the lecture...
I saw a Ekankika yesterday at the Maharashtra Mandal at Bangalore. It was called "Vidhilikhit". This has been the maximum time that I have been totally away from Natak(not even as audience..) So u all can well imagine how excited I was about seeing the paly. The play talked about whether is the "Vidhilikhit" actually pre defined? A really enjoyable play (a lot of sci fi stuff though), excellent acting by the protagonist (He's my friend so no harm in praising him) and super technical support... However the sci fi nature of the play reduced its impact. But seeing a play in Bangalore after so many days... man was I excited..... More about the nataks later though....

No comments: